NOTE: The following entry requirements for the 3PM Technology and Innovation Awards.
- A previous entry can only be entered into future awards if new information is available.
- The awards are open to CCNZ Contractor members that either are a member of the Auckland branch or have a permanent branch office in Auckland.
- Entrants agree to the judges verifying entry claims either with the entrant or other involved parties.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants shall not contact the judges for feedback on the judging process or results.
- Representatives of award finalists required to attend the CCNZ Auckland Excellence Awards Dinner on Saturday 19 June 2021 at the Cordis, Auckland.
- CCNZ Auckland Branch reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or issue binding rulings, on any matter not included in these terms and conditions. Such decisions shall be final.
- All entries must be completed and submitted solely online by Friday 14 May 2021, at 12:00pm via the purpose built website www.ccnzexcellencewards.co.nz
- Awards are for the period 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2021
- Awards are open for projects that have been completed or are substantially completed in the period 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2021 and are between Warkworth and Pokeno, or, at the committee’s discretion, outside that boundary where the Entrant is unable to enter the regional awards where the project is based. You can email out of boundary projects for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may only enter one company per category but may enter a particular innovation/technology in multiple categories within your company category.
- Each company must be a CCNZ Contractor member that either is a member of the Auckland branch or have a permanent branch office in Auckland.
- Representative of the entrant must be available for pre-arranged and agreed appointment times for judges to meet with the entrant during the judging period.
- A minimum of six original size (high resolution) photographs are to be supplied. These photographs will be used for the awards presentations. Additional photos may be supplied at the entrants discretion.
- Entry submissions will only be considered if entered into the online portal i.e. each question is answered in the portal. For the avoidance of doubt, PDF submissions will not be accepted.
- Entry submissions must address each of the questions on which the entry will be judged and in the order outlined is preferred.
- Additional evidence to support each entry question may be provided at the entrants discretion.
- Entries need to clearly show who the entrants are, regardless of the submission being individual or joint.
- An authorised person from the individual or joint entry is required to sign the declaration on the entry form.
- Following assessment of the entries, judges will select five (maximum) projects from each category as finalists
- Judges will determine winners in each category
- Entry documentation will not contribute to the final score but depending on entry numbers, may be used to screen the entry as outlined in the judging process above.
- Winners are announced on Saturday 19 June 2021, at the Annual CCNZ Auckland Excellence Awards gala evening at the Cordis Hotel.