NOTE: The following entry requirements for the Hynds Construction Project Category Awards have been copied from the CCNZ National Awards entry form. Be aware that the National entry form has additional requirements that we have not included in the Hynds Construction Awards – Auckland Branch.
- A previous entry can only be entered into future awards if new information is available.
- The awards are open to CCNZ Contractor members that either are a member of the Auckland branch or have a permanent branch office in Auckland.
- Entrants agree to the judges verifying entry claims either with the entrant or other involved parties.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants shall not contact the judges for feedback on the judging process or results.
- Representatives of award finalists required to attend the CCNZ Auckland Excellence Awards Dinner on Saturday 19 June 2021 at the Cordis, Auckland
- CCNZ Auckland Branch reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or issue binding rulings, on any matter not included in these terms and conditions. Such decisions shall be final.
- All entries must be completed and submitted solely online by Friday 14 May 2021, at 12:00pm via the purpose built website www.ccnzexcellencewards.co.nz
- Awards are open for projects that have been completed or are substantially completed in the period 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2021 and are between Warkworth and Pokeno, or, at the committee’s discretion, outside that boundary where the Entrant is unable to enter the regional awards where the project is based. You can email out of boundary projects for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners are announced on Saturday 19 June 2021, at the Annual CCNZ Auckland Excellence Awards gala evening at the Cordis Hotel.
- Each company must be a CCNZ Contractor member that either is a member of the Auckland branch or have a permanent branch office in Auckland.
- Project Value (eg. Under $5M) is the value of the whole project and not a separable portion or element of the works
- Turnover value of a nominee company, where the nominee is part of a joint venture, alliance or PPP, is the turnover of the combined members of those organistations.
- Project sites and project managers must be available for pre-arranged and agreed appointment times for judges to visit during the judging period.
- A minimum of six original size (high resolution) photographs are to be supplied. These photographs will be used for the awards presentations. Additional photos may be supplied at the entrants discretion.
- Entry submissions will only be considered if entered into the online portal i.e. each question is answered in the portal. For the avoidance of doubt, PDF submissions will not be accepted.
- Entry submissions must address each of the areas on which the entry will be judged and in the order outlined is preferred.
- Entry submissions should outline and identify the unique characteristics that differentiate this project over others e.g. people, performance and training.
- Evidence of client satisfaction is required.
- Evidence of customer (road users and neighbours) positive feedback is required.
- Additional evidence to support each entry question may be provided at the entrants discretion.
- Entries need to clearly show who the entrants are, regardless of the submission being individual or joint.
- An authorised person from the individual or joint entry is required to sign the declaration on the entry form.
- Following site visits, judges will select five (maximum) projects from each category as finalists
- Judges will determine winners in each category
- Entry documentation will not contribute to the final score but depending on entry numbers, may be used to screen the entry as outlined in the judging process above.
- Projects are required to be substantially complete at the date of entry closure
- Winners are announced on Saturday 19 June 2021 at the Annual CCNZ Auckland Excellence Awards gala evening at the Cordis Hotel
- Representative/s of the Company are required to be present at the awards dinner.