NOTE: that the following entry requirements for the Project Category Awards have been copied from the National Awards entry form. Be aware that the National entry form has additional requirements that we have not included in the CCNZ Auckland Hynds Construction Awards.
- A previous entry can only be entered into future awards if new information is available.
- The awards are open to members of CCNZ Auckland Branch.
- Entrants agree to the judges verifying entry claims either with the entrant or other involved parties.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants shall not contact the judges for feedback on the judging process or results.
- Representatives of award finalists required to attend the CCNZ Auckland Excellence Awards Dinner on Friday 19 July 2019 at the Cordis, Auckland
- CCNZ Auckland Branch reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or issue binding rulings, on any matter not included in these terms and conditions. Such decisions shall be final.
- All entries must be submitted online by Friday 31 May 2019 at 12:00pm via the new purpose built online website
- Awards are for the period April 2018 - 31 March 2019
- You may only enter one company per category but may enter projects in both categories within your company category.
- Project sites and project managers must be available for pre-arranged and agreed appointment times for judges to visit during the judging period.
- A minimum of four and up to 10 high resolution photographs are to be supplied. These photographs will be used for the awards presentations.
- Entry submissions must address each of the areas on which the entry will be judged and in the order outlined is preferred.
- Entry submissions should outline and identify the unique characteristics that differentiate this project over others e.g. people, performance and training.
- Evidence of client satisfaction is required.
- Evidence of customer (road users and neighbours) positive feedback is required.
- Entries need to clearly show who the entrants are, regardless of the submission being individual or joint.
- An authorised person from the individual or joint entry is required to sign the declaration on the entry form.
- Following site visits, judges will select five (maximum) projects from each category as finalists
- Judges will determine winners in each category
- Entry documentation will not contribute to the final score but depending on entry numbers, may be used to screen the entry as outlined in the judging process above.
- Projects are required to be substantially complete at the date of entry closure
- Winners announced Friday 12 July 2019 at the Annual CCNZ Auckland Excellence Awards at the Cordis Hotel
- Representative/s of the Company are required to be present at the awards dinner.