Awarded to the non-engineer who can demonstrate a well-rounded character and is driven to learn and excel in his/her career. The candidate must also demonstrate leadership qualities and having made a contribution to the community.
Applications are open to individuals that:
- Do not hold (but are allowed to be studying towards) a Bachelor or post graduate degree.
- You are allowed to hold a diploma relevant to civil construction.
- Are under the age of 35 as of 1st May 2019.
- Are employed in the civil construction industry with a company who is a member of Auckland CCNZ Branch.
- Are able to demonstrate industry experience to date
- Are nominated by the civil construction industry.
Tell us about yourself.
- What personal success are you proud of?
- Tell us about your achievements to date.
- Any highlights in your career over the last twelve months.
- Describe an occasion where you have stood out as an excellent performer.
- Why did you choose a career in the civil infrastructure industry?
- What are your long term goals or plans for the future?
- What other skills or training do you need to get to your goals?
- If a young person expressed to you they were considering entering the infrastructure industry, what would you tell them?
- How do you feel you make a difference in the company you work for?
- Who inspires you and why? (Industry or otherwise)
No Entry Fee