Awarded to an individual contractor, engineer, owner or supplier for outstanding achievements in the civil contracting industry. The applicant will have demonstrated personal and leadership abilities and earned the respect of his/her peers.
Applications are open to individuals that:
- Are an employee of a CCNZ Contractor member that either is a member of the Auckland branch or has a permanent branch office in Auckland
- Are normally resident within the Auckland region and if working on a project outside Auckland, intend to return to the Auckland region on completion.
- Are able to demonstrate industry experience to date.
- Are nominated by the civil construction industry
- Are of any age (no age criteria)
- How long have you worked within the industry?
- What roles have you had?
- What have you contributed to the business or industry over and above your core responsibilities?
- Tell us about any community groups or organisations that you may be involved in?
- What do you enjoy most about the Civil Infrastructure industry?
- What do think your greatest strengths are?
- What gives you the most satisfaction in a day?
- Are you involved in any mentoring or leadership within the industry or outside of work?
- Explain your philosophy behind how you approach work, relate to people, and live life in general.
No Entry Fee