- Please submit the nomination by Sunday 9 June 2019, 5pm via www.ccnzexcellenceawards.co.nz
- Explain why you have put forward your nominee for this award.
- Nominations will be short-listed and finalists advised 2 weeks after nominations close. A judging panel will then interview the finalists.
- Finalists are required to provide an electronic original size (high resolution photo (headshot).
- Nominees give permission for their image to be used for promotional purposes should they win the award.
- Nominees must be available to attend the CCNZ Gala Event on Friday 12 July 2019.
- Nominees must be an employee of a member of the CCNZ Auckland branch.
- Application form completed, biography content, and interview (if applicable).
- Demonstration of leadership ability or potential.
- Personal presentation, attitude, verbal ability, and understanding of industry.