- Please submit the nomination by Friday 14 May 2021 ,12pm via ccnzexcellenceawards.co.nz
- Explain why you have put forward your nominee for this award.
- Nominations will be short-listed and finalists advised 2 weeks after nominations close. A judging panel will then interview the finalists.
- Finalists are required to provide an electronic original size (high resolution photo (headshot).
- Nominees give permission for their image to be used for promotional purposes should they win the award.
- Nominees must be available to attend the CCNZ Gala Event on Saturday 19 June 2021.
- Nominees must be an employee of a CCNZ Contractor member that either is a member of the Auckland branch or has a permanent branch office in Auckland.
- Nominees must be normally resident within the Auckland region and if working on a project outside Auckland, intend to return to the Auckland region on completion.
- Application form completed, biography content, and interview (if applicable).
- Demonstration of leadership ability or potential.
- Personal presentation, attitude, verbal ability, and understanding of industry.