Recognises a business that has achieved success by demonstrating innovative thinking that has resulted in identifying and then implementing a process that has greatly impacted the business through how they manage teams or deliver a project onsite.
- Describe the innovation and explain how it is unique/original?
- How did you identify and then implement your innovation?
- How are you maximising and sustaining the benefits of the onsite/management innovation for further growth?
- How are you measuring the success and value of the onsite/management innovation?
- What have been the barriers to adopting the onsite/management innovation and how did you overcome them? – eg staff, customers, internal process
- Describe any risks or challenges your business faced when introducing this innovation. How did you manage them? What did you learn?
- Does your innovation positively impact New Zealand and/or the civil industry? If so how?
- Outline and explain other significant business achievements from the last 12-18 months (eg sales trends, sales figures, gross or net profit). What do you attribute these to?