This award recognizes companies that have implemented an innovation that greatly improved the way a job was completed.
- Describe the innovation
- How is it unique/original?
- How did you identify and then implement your innovation?
- What initiatives or plans have you implemented to meet your strategic objectives?
- How are you maximising and sustaining the benefits of the innovation for further growth?
- How are you measuring the success and value of the innovation?
- What have been the barriers to adopting the innovation and how did you overcome them? – eg staff, customers, internal process
- Describe any risks or challenges you faced in introducing this innovation. How did you manage them? What did you learn?
- Outline and explain other significant business achievements from the last 12-18 months – eg. sales trends, sales figures, gross or net profit. What do you attribute these to?
- If applicable, explain how your innovation will help NZ or the Civil industry as a whole
- Why do you believe your company (or project) should be considered as the most innovative?
Entry Fee: $150 + GST
View Terms and Conditions of Entry