Recognising Excellence in Construction
The CCNZ EXCELLENCE AWARDS are designed to showcase excellence and reward the accomplishments of organisations and project teams that have achieved regional acclaim. Entering these awards is an opportunity to celebrate the achievements made within the previous year and to highlighting the very best of the Auckland industry (Warkworth to Pokeno). The CCNZ EXCELLENCE AWARDS is the Gala Dinner for three integral Award Ceremonies - Hynds Construction Awards, Stellar People Awards and 3PM Innovation Awards all of which are a well-recognised badge of excellence among clients and the supply chain.
- Take the opportunity to be recognised within a whole industry, from clients to architects, engineers, contractors and suppliers for your building and civil engineering excellence
- Leverage the opportunity to have senior industry clients and peers visit and judge your projects face to face on site
- Increase brand awareness and marketing potential with your key clients
- Improve employee morale and recognise and reward staff performance
- Boost your business by cementing and establishing new contacts and relationships
- Stand out as a leader in the industry - placing you in a positive position to win further work and securing a competitive edge
- Be recognised as the region's best in construction excellence
- Receive a specially commissioned trophy/plaque
- Earn the right to display the relevant Award Excellence logo on your business stationery, in promotional materials, in tenders and on your website.
How to enter
In total there are 13 categories which will be celebrated as part of the Hynds Construction Awards, Stellar People Awards and 3PM Innovation Awards. The categories can be viewed under the AWARDS tab. Entries are now open and you have until Friday 14 May 2021, 12pm to complete your entry.
We’ve made entry easy by providing a platform for you to complete your entry online. You can access your entry from work, home or even while waiting for a flight, plus you can save and return to your entry at any stage of the process. You can still personalise your entry by uploading photos, logos, videos and any assisting documentation you see as being worthy of inclusion.
View our FAQ